Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Monday Oct 25

Still sore from Saturday's game. rather an odd feeling, too. Unpleasant at the best of times. I did some further set up of my garage this morning and did this for three rounds before having to get myself ready for work:

10 BW squats
8-10 bicep curls
10 triceps extensions (40 lb barbell used)
20 seated knee tucks

I ate this:

Breakfast was poached eggs and roast beef with coffee to drink

Snack: water

Lunch: tuna on salad, walnuts and prunes. Water to drink

Dinner - well, I had more eggs and roast beef. Meh, w/e. OJ to drink this time.

After my evening class, I am used to getting home and cracking open a beer. I didn't do that this time. I didn't HAVE an beer in the house to drink. So, I got on the internet and did some reading about creating a digital learning environment. Kinda cool, actually.

Still waiting to hear if I get into a class/learning experience with my employer. Might be a cool way to challenge myself this winter. Oh, and Nanowrimo is coming up, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment