Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wed Sept 28

So ... today was supposed to be a rest day, but since I had a light day yesterday, I figured I could do the same today. I went for a 20 minute run and did two one minute sets of kettlebell snatch for each arm.

I got 25 reps per side for both the 30 and the 40 lb bell. Since I'm no math guy, I figured I'd write it out here; 25 reps per minute, times five minutes is 125 reps for one side. And I have two sides ... so 250 reps. Hmmm. Not sure I'd get that high on November 6th, but it might be interesting to try ... lol. 237 on the scale.

In any case, after that, I ate this:

Breakfast: eggs and chicken breast. Water to drink.

Snack: coffee on the way into work.

Lunch: tuna, veggies and water

Dinner: steak, veggies and water

After night school ; water.

2 comments:

  1. So you'll be joining us on the platform come Nov 6th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the plan. Now .... whether or not life conspires against me is quite another question.

    ReplyDelete