Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wed Sept 14


Ok yesterday's post was late ... and I'm working on this one, right after posting the other one.

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I got to bed about 3am, to get get up at 6:30 for work. Yeah, I made it into work - after getting the kids to school-on time. Man, did I ever drag my butt around all day. But it was so worth watching Canada win a game at the RWC.

I ate this:

Breakfast: coffee and a Belt from Tim Hortons.

Lunch: tuna sandwich, water. Carrots and celery. Water to drink.

Dinner: avacado with bacon and sliced turkey from Quiznos. That was awesome. Extra picked peppers along side, water to drink.

I'm so sore from Monday and Tuesday. I did some some rolling of my legs and shoulders yesterday .. I know I need to get a run in - or something - tonight. But I'm pretty beat up. Meh, suck it up, buttercup.

No comments:

Post a Comment