Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tues Sept 27

I woke up pretty cranky today, but I'm glad to write that my family were really nice to me. Kids were listening to me and everything (so far) went off without too much of a hitch.

Got to work and it was fairly slow, so I pulled out my copy of Convict Conditioning (on my laptop) and read a few pages from the Abdominal section. I can recall feeling a lot of pain after doing some of these movements. I'm pretty sure I can add some of them back into my training without really hurting myself. Well, I'll at least try, anyways.

I still felt kinda crappy from yesterday's workout, so I kept it short and good:

Four rounds of:
20 KB swings (40 lb kb used)
10 KB snatches each side
20 crunches (yeah, I know, I know)
10 ab side flexes (see pic)
20 BW squats



Did some light stretching to start and finish.

I ate this:

Breakfast: smoothie: frozen berries, milk and chocolate protein powder. Deelish. Coffee on the way in.

Lunch: tuna sandwich, veggies and water to drink.

Snack water, water and more water

Dinner: Roast beef and veggie wraps. Lots of Sarachi sauce, which simply made things awesome.

I'm glad to report that I honestly tried to stay up and watch the Canada v Japan game, which of course ended in a tie. I'm going ot blame myself, of course. If I had been up, Canada would have won .... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment