Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tues Sept 13



ok, so my legs were sore this morning. I was pretty happy with I can do two workouts in a day and not be crushed the following day. On the lighter side, my alarm clock didn't go off, so I got an extra hour of sleep, too. Which was nice.

I got this workout done:

1) Strict Mil. Press 5 x 3 - 6 (first round was 50lbs, finished with 70lbs.)
2A) Flat DB bench 4 x 6 - 8 (20lbs up to 25lbs)
2B) Double KB rows 4 x 6 - 8 (40 lb kbs used)
3) 5 minutes max reps of:
A) feet elevated push ups B) TRX rows (80 and 40 respectively)
4A) DB side raise 2 x 10 - 15 (10 lbs used)
4B) Kettlebell Triceps 2 x 10-20 (40 lb used)
4B) Curls 2 x 6 - 8 (20 lbs used)

I'd not done this workout before. Interesting. I didn't think I'd get that much of a sweat going by the end, but I did, especially with the max push ups in 5 minutes item.

I ate this:

Breakfast roast beef and veggies, water to drink.

Snack: coffee on the way in.

Lunch Tuna sandwich with carrots and celery. Water to drink

Dinner Salad with two slices of pizza. Water to drink.

Beer while I watched Canada beat Tonga at the Rugby World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment