Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mon Sept 5

Yup, this is a late post, but I'm going to do it anyways.

I had to be a dad today, which means I was up stupid early. 5:30am, feeding a crying child. I fed him, changed him and got him ready for the day. And that took more than a few hours to do. He's fussy little guy these days, if only because he's teething.

Got the rest of them up a little later, got them dressed and we went out to a local park to play. I got a chance to stretch my shoulders a little; they feel tight at the moment. We went to a pick your own fruit place, too. Fresh fruit... mmmm..

As we got home, the two older ones started to pick on one another, so I took the middle child and we went walkabout. We ended up in a pub ... imagine that. After, we went home and ate dinner and got ourselves ready for the school year.

I ate this:

Breakfast: coffee and a steak wrap. Steak, onion, random veggies and chimichurri sauce.

Snack: water

Lunch small bowl of pasta, water to drink

Snack: beer.

Dinner: chicken with peas and rice. Water to drink.

I'm not really ready for this year, yet. I need to get myself together, but I'm guessing that will come tomorrow. Meh, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment