Sunday, September 11, 2011

Friday Sept 9, Sat Sept 10 and Sun Sept 11

First of all, it was ten years ago that the world and my world got a slap in the face. For my part, I stopped being such a child and began my journey. I'm now a dad.

I still like to hop back to being pretty silly once in a while, but I see that as a luxury now. Most of the time, I have to be serious.

On with this post.

Friday I didn't work out, I just was too sore.

Ate this:

Breakfast: roast beef wrap - roast beef, tomato and onion in a wrap. Coffee to drink.

Lunch: tuna sandwich with extra veggies on the side. Water to drink.

Dinenr: lasagna with large salad and a glass of red wine.

Watching the Rugby World cup snack: tuna wrap. Extra spicy goo, too.

Saturday I woke up a little groggy to say the least. I was up until 2am watching Fiji and Namibia, man. Ugh. I'm too old to do that anymore.

Breakfast: coffee

Snack: water. tons of water

Lunch: roast beef wrap - with a lot of water, too.

Dinner: I finally felt ok, so I had a left over meal; lasagna, roast beef ... I think there was some veggies with hummus, too.

Some light stretching and some rolling happened after the kids went to bed, before the Romania / Scotland game .... that was a good 'un.

Sunday

Felt a lot better, but went to bed earlier, so that's a no brainer.

Ate this:

Breakfast: coffee and water on the way to Church.

Snack: roast beef, dipped in ketchup.

Lunch: veggies with hummus.

Snack: walnuts with water.

Dinner: another serving of roast beef with a side of veggies and a giant salad. A glass of red wine was awesome, too.

Did this workout five rounds in the afternoon:

6-8 big wheel dead lifts (dunno, but it was lighter than I thought)
20 KB swings -first rounds with 30, then finished the last round with the 53 lb bell
20 push ups
10 TRX BW rows
15 slams of the 5lb slamball (yeah, I need something bigger)
10 bicep curls (20 lb DB)

Nice pleasant workout; nothing hard core, to be sure. I did want to go a little harder today, but I'm still feeling some of the injuries from rugby. Meh, this week should be better.




On with the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment