Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tuesday July 12 and Wed July 13

OK, I am slacking a bit in these posts. I'm tired, perhaps a little concerned about what's going on with my Macbook and more than a little overwhelmed by my current work assignment.

Whatever, man. I'm getting the training done, if not the blog posts. Sue me.

I ate this Tuesday

Breakfast: almonds and fruit. Coffee on the way in

Snack: almonds, carrots and hummus. Prunes. Water to drink.

Lunch: chicken breast and a salad in a wrap. Deelish. Water to drink

After training meal: tuna, carrots and hummus. Beer.

Did this for four rounds after rugby training:

Indian club swings/circles around the head one arm and two arms both directions
20 squats with the 40 lb bulgarian training bag
20 kb snatches - 20 kilo bell used
20 bw explosive squats

That was tough. I'm going to be sore. At least when I got home, I got a chance to get into a small pool in my backyard and recover a little.

Wednesday was tougher, though. Pretty sore. Needed some recovery in the morning. Did 30 minutes of yoga and stretching in the park across the street from my house. I brought a section of my wrestling mats across and worked out on them. I felt a crap load better afterwards.

Ate this

breakfast: fruit and a handful of almonds, coffee and water on the way in.

Snack: almonds, prunes and carrots with hummus. Water.

Lunch: chicken breast and salad in a wrap. water to drink.

Dinner: home made pizza and a glass of red wine.

Late night: beer and water with my wife as we talked about, well, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment