Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday July 11

Back at the grind, today. Got a pretty good workout this morning, really struggled with time, though.

Did three rounds of this in an early morning heat:

20 two handed KB swings (30 lb bell used throughout)
20 Kb cleans
20 kB snatches each side
50 feet x 2 snatch position farmers walk with the bell overhead
20 BW squats
10 KB rows

I was pretty sweaty and I had to get going at the end of this.

Ate this today:

Breakfast: chicken breast with salad wrap. Coffee to drink.

Lunch: Carrots, hummus, prunes almonds and water. Lots of water, but should be more in this heat.

Snack: lean ham with salad wrap, water to drink

Dinner: chick breast salad. Beer to drink. Yeah, I know.

Now, though, I need to get some "real" work done. Man, I hate homework ... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment