Friday, June 3, 2011

Thursday June 2

Again, the post was deleted before I got published.

Again, ugh.

I ate this:

Breakfast: oatmeal, fresh fruit, coffee to drink

Snack: coffee to drink

Lunch: tuna (no salad, was pretty gross) hummus, prunes and some dates. Water to drink

Dinner: roast beef and veggie wraps. They were good.

After rugby snack: beer with cheese on cracker with some peppers on top. I know this was not good, but I had it just the same. Delish! And ... I'll make up for it Friday and this weekend.

After a 90 minute rugby training session I did this for four rounds:

60 lb bag shoulders each side
20 feet up push ups
10 one leg lunges

in the middle of this, worked on 25 greco roman wrestling lift with hte 60 lb punching bag. That felt good. Still, there are some that were making fun of my training as they walked back to the bar. Meh, whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment