Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thurs June 9

ok, Thursday is a rugby day ... and so... I got into it.

I ate this:

Breakfast: oatmeal, banana and coffee on the way in to work

Snack: was water - lots of it

Lunch was lasagna with hot sauce ... seriously delicious.

snack was more lasagna. almonds and water

after training was beer, lasagna and... feeling the chill of the wind.

Did this:

90 minutes of rugby training in the heat. It was all right - still need to work on my tackling in an open area. Up close to the ruck, I'm pretty confidant. Taking the ball into contact is also good for me - but seriously, my tackling in an open area, I jsut suck at.

After rugby training, did this for four rounds:

10 shoulderings of a 70 lb training bag
20 feet up push ups
10 ab roll outs

I got to slam that training bag to the earth like there was no tomorrow. Thta was good.

On to friggin Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment