Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Saturday June 25

Saturday is a rugby day ... I actually got to sing that song today.

I spent the day in anticipation of playing, only to be let down by my teammates; we played with 11 players, while they had 15. With subs. We lost, of course. But I'm pretty sure they won't forget us. We stole ball from them at line outs, at scrums (6 v 8 scrums and we won .... I was hooking, too. I felt powerful, but let down at the same time).

But we lost the game. Meh, I had fun at the beer up. We won the chugging contest.



I got home, hung out with my family and got things cleaned up around the house. A good day. Ate this:

Breakfast: oatmeal, fresh fruit

Snack before the game: more fresh fruit

Lunch: Pizza and beer.

Dinner: steak, veggies and water to drink

No comments:

Post a Comment