Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday June 17

Something is up with my laptop. I'm using my iPhone as a backup track pad for my Macbook. Again. I like the fact that I can do this, but I'm bothered by the fact that I have to.

Ugh, credit card bills are mounting, my wife is getting stressed about money ... and life goes on. I'm working for a living, making a lot of money doing a job I love and with an ability to keep fit. My kids are happy, my life, overall, is pretty damn good. What else can I ask for?

In any case, I ate this today:

Breakfast: fresh fruit at work, coffee on the way in. Leftovers from a meeting yesterday. Melon, strawberries and other fruit goodies.

Lunch: samosa, ice cream cake (a thin slice, relax) Nibbled on some other food, just to make people feel good. Nothing seriously calorically important. OJ. Lots of OJ. A small get together/pot luck at work. Some weird stuff coming out of my body after this.

Dinner: Salmon and rice. Water to drink.

I got home and my youngest daughter wanted into the gym again. We worked on push ups, wall assisted hand stands and planks today. I stretched while she did her stuff. I'm finding that Fridays and Wednesdays are getting really tough to do anything "hard core" as I am just too sore from Rugby. Instead of doing nothing, however, I am finding that I can fit some gentle Yoga and/or stretching into such situations. Seriously, it's helping.

I should have taken pictures today, but forgot. It's a rather slick set up I got there. Can hardly wait until I get all three of my kids working out in the gym together. The mats I purchased last fall are working out wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment