Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wed May 18

Sorry this post is late. I went to bed early, sue me.

Seriously, I went to be at least two hours earlier than my usual 11:45pm. I woke up today feeling like an entirely new person. Seriously. Literally. I'm amazed at the power of a good night's sleep.

I had planned a lunch time presentation on the iPad/iPod from work, as I use them quite a bit in my teaching, but no one came. I went to the lunch room, and people expressed interest in what I should have presented, but they were "all forgetful". Hmmph.

In any case, I ate this on Wednesday, to my shame:

Breakfast: oatmeal. coffee on the way in. Water between meals.

Lunch 2 hot dogs on bread. water to drink.

Dinner: pizza. water to drink.

no workout, as I went to bed. I was exhausted and sore. I thought I saw the sun for a few minutes yesterday, but I was stuck under my son, so I couldn't get to the window. I'm hoping that we can get on the fields for rugby training tomorrow, but it isn't looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment