Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday April 10


Just thought I'd put this out there:



Right, today was pretty damn relaxing, I have to admit. Got up, did my stuff, hung out with my kids and generally had one of those days that makes you want to invent a time machine to relive it over and over again. I did manage to overcook the dinner, which, in the end, wasn't that big of a deal.

I ate this today

Breakfast: eggs and bacon. Fruit. Coffee to drink. At Cora's. Man that was awesome.

Lunch was not very much, I was still pretty full from breakfast: water.

Snack: went to the rugby club and had a beer.

Dinner: Salmon, asparagus, grilled zucinni with some rice. Salmon was overdone, but that was my fault. I have to remember to not preheat the BBQ so hot for next time. Medium heat will do the job better than high heat.

Right, off for a run, then groceries.

1 comment: