Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sun april 17

I've been moving furniture all day - stuff from the basement to the second floor, and vice versa. Laundry, friggin groceries without any money ... that was interesting. Have you ever spent fifteen minutes pouring change into one of those change counting thingys? Man, what a drag.

It was a long day.

A ate this today:

Breakfast: coffee and chicken/salad wraps. Water to drink

Lunch: roast beef, almonds as a snack. OJ to drink.

Dinner: roast beef with veggies and rice. Carrots with dip. Red wine to drink.

I did this for seven rounds:

20 BW squats
20 feet up push ups
20 Two handed KB swings - 20 kilo bell used
5 chin ups
10 bicep curls
10 triceps extensions
10 knees to chest while hangin from the chin up bar


Anyway, I'm pretty sure that if I want to start cutting the weight off in a serious way, I need to lock down my diet a bit better and start running. I've been off of that for a while and I'm thinking it's time to start that running obsession again.

No comments:

Post a Comment