Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday April 4


Ya know, it just isn't a good start to a week when you hear screaming - I mean SCREAMING - through a baby monitor when it isn't your baby... it was creepy, man. All I could do was turn it off and listen for my child to cry.

It was a long night, man.

I got up, ate well, kept it up through the day:

Breakfast: roast beef and veggies, GJ to drink, coffee on the way in to work

Snack: water

Lunch: tuna on salad, carrots and hummus, prunes. Water to drink.

Dinner: Roast beef and veggies. Salad. Water to drink.

Went for a 5k run; I need to calibrate that silly Nike+ sensor. Unreal.

After the run, did some rolling and stretching. My body is just aching, and needed some help. After the session, felt a lot better. Ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment