Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fri and Sat April 1 and 2

Meh, this last two days has been a real pain in the butt.

I ate this Friday:

Breakfast: steak and eggs - coffee to drink.

Lunch was a social affair at work, a pot luck. Had meatballs, samosa, pizza and water to drink. Three salads, too. Hummus and veggies galore.

Dinner was a slice of pizza at a union meeting. It was rather stale, but at least the company was pretty cool. Learned a lot about my pension. And my co-workers.

Snack - one more slice of pizza at home. My wife ordered in. Meh, s'ok.

I had to care for my boy, so there was no workout.

Saturday, well, I had to make up for Friday:

Breakfast: coffee after a workout

Lunch was steak with some veggies. This was more of a brunch, really.

Snack: almonds, water to drink.

Dinner: burger with salad. Beer to drink.

Workout for the day was five rounds of this

6-8 190 lb dead lifts. Finally got some more weight on the bar.
20 BW squats
6-8 chin ups
10 knees to chest on chin up bar
20 KB swings 30 lb kb used.

Just a basic workout, but got me pretty worked up and ready to go.

Rest of the day was spent with my kids - we went to a park, went rollerblading/biking, went for a walk, to church and then finally out to dinner. I even found my old video camera and downloaded all the vids on there onto this hard drive later on at night. They all feature my family just fooling around, being us. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment