Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wed March 30


The endurance race entered it second day. The race, otherwise known as April, is a long crappy crap of a month. It hasn't started yet, and it's crappy.

I did ate rather well today, though:

Breakfast: steak and eggs. Read that baby again, man... Steak and eggs. OJ to drink

Snack: coffee on the way in to work. Water at work.

Lunch: Tuna on salad, almonds, hummus with carrots, water to drink.

Snack: almonds and water.

Dinner: de-lish veggie lasagna, salad with red wine to drink.

I did get a workout in, after the kids went to bed. All three kids were asleep by 8pm, while my wife went to her class. Simply put: I'm friggin' awesome. How many dad's on the silly television commercials can get an eight year old, a six year old and a three month old child to fall asleep by 8pm? G'head, google that. I'll wait. It's not happening. I'm the bomb.

Workout was cramped, as my wife put her car in the garage before she left. Meh, I got SIX rounds of this done:

20 BW squats
20 Kb swings (20 kilo KB used)
5 OH Kb snatches (each side)
5 chin ups
10 knees to chest while hanging from the chin up bar
20 step ups to 20 inch platfom
15 pike push ups, feet elevated

I had a quick shower and now am waiting for the youngest to wake up so I can feed him.

4 comments:

  1. "One handed kettlebell snatch" .... sorry ... I guess that is rather redundant.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay sounds about rite. How do you do a two hand snatch? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried that today ... it didn't go very well. I'll stick to the one handed version.... ;)

    ReplyDelete