Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday March 24



Yup, I'm sad ... but not really sad ... just kinda pissed at myself. I should be at the Nationals, in Edmonton. I really should be.

And I'm not.

I'm at work, writing a blog post on a Macbook that isn't cooperating. I'm watched my three month old child try and sit up this morning. I'm getting ready for the next few days and especially next week. Ugh. I'd rather be wrestling.

I did keep to my training schedule, though. I did this for 5 rounds today:

10 double KB military presses (30 lb kb)
10 feet up push ups
8-10 double Kb rows
20 BW box squats
10 bicep curls
10 tricep extensions
10 DB side raises - used 10 lb here
10 ab roll outs
8-10 Kb bench press/odd object press




Which made me feel good after doing it, but I need to get on a mat. Seriously. I know I haven't mentioned it in a while, but I need to get on a mat. There is an open house at Joslin's Martial Arts place this weekend. I got invited by a rugby buddy. But I'm pretty sure I need something a little closer to home.

I ate this today:

breakfast: coffee

after workout meal: salmon and poached eggs with some hot goo. OJ and GJ to drink.

Coffee on the way in to work.

Lunch: yawn.. the usual, tuna, salad, carrots... water

Dinner: pizza and hot goo, beer after rugby training. Yeah, it was my cheat for the week.

Last thing to mention in this post. My wife's car stays in the garage at night, and I have to move it out of the way for my morning workouts. It also has a thermometer, which said "3 degrees" today. I also left a mat down from my yesterday's workout, and so so parked her car on it.



Poor defenseless mat, being sat on all night...

No comments:

Post a Comment