Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thurs March 10


Ugh. I thought yesterday was frantic. In the last two hours, I've had a lot of stuff done, and it just seems to keep getting busier and busier. I still haven't found my cord for the laptop, my iPhone 3G keeps crashing, my van needed a boost .... and it's garbage day. Telus emailed me and are going to stomp on my guts. And that's merely some of the stuff going on.

By the end of the day, I had found my cord (it was at work, as I thought), the van and the iPhone got figured out,

I didn't get a workout in this morning, but it's ok as there is rugby tonight. My iPhone just crashed again. Dammit.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: egg and tomato wrap with spicy goo. That was good. Coffee to drink.

Lunch: tuna on salad, hummus with carrots and green peppers, water to drink. Almonds and prunes. It was good, as per normal. My stomach was actually growling before I ate this. It was rather an odd feeling, which I haven't had in a long while.

Dinner: Asparagus, chicken and rice with water to drink.

After training snack: hummus, carrots, beer.

Late snack can of tuna, 'cuz there was nothing else decent to eat and it was that or order pizza. It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment