Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday March 21



Yeah, that sums up the day rather nicely ... this happened:



which is the second time since Christmas that it happened. Drag.

In any case, I did an incredible workout. I did six rounds of this:

8-10 deadlifts 160 lbs
20 squats, first rounds were body weight, later rounds were with sandbag, hitting my butt off of the punching bag, then up. aka "Box squats"
20 step ups, again first rounds were BW, later with 40, then 55 lb sandbag
15-20 push ups, feet up with the sand bag - some rounds were hand stand push ups!
8-10 rows, 30 lb KB used, still with the sandbag on
20 two handed swings, still with that damn sandbag on...
10 ab roll outs (took the bag off for this one)

Six rounds of that got me pretty sweaty. I liked it, made me feel alive, man.

I ate this today:

Before workout: coffee

Breakfast: roast beef with veggie wraps, chimichurri and ketchup. Awesome. OJ to drink.

Lunch: tuna on salad, walnuts and hummus with green peppers and carrots. Water to drink. Coffee, too

Dinner: rice and meat (salmon, chicken) with veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots other) casserole. I got home and it was made. Salad, too. Red wine and OJ to drink.
Kids are mostly fussing tonight - I'm spent, too. Some stretching and rolling tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment