Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday March 11

This is the last day before a week of holiday. I feel so grateful for a gift of a week, and the job that allows me the gift of a week with my family. I get to be a dad, a husband and all that and a purple shirt. Awesome.

I woke up early today and did a coffee run nice and early. I got coffee, the family got muffins. I felt like living hell, so no workouts this morning. I do have the Slainte's run planned for tomorrow. That should be good.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: coffee

Snack: Timmy Ho's Belt and a coffee

Lunch: Tuna on Salad, tuna sandwich with veggies, veggies and hummus, almonds, prunes and water to drink. What can I say? I was hungry, man.

Dinner BBQ steak, yams and asparagus. Salad. Water to drink. Man, that was a big meal.

Today, we are doing taxes, man. I want to eat something meaty and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment