Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wed Feb 16

I laid low today - Wednesdays are tough around here. I did read something that was cool about the line "I don't have time" ... the article went on to put out the opinion hat if you were offered 100,000 per month to get to the gym 5 times a week, you'd find the time. What people need to see is that they should be saying "that isn't a priority to me."

I didn't workout today because my legs were really hurting. I did stretch and take care of my children. They were my priority today.

I ate ok, too:

Breakfast: roast beef wrap as I was running out the door, Coffee when I got to work.

Lunch: tuna on salad with veggies and hummus. Water to drink.

Snack: almonds, prunes and coffee.

Dinner: roast beef sandwich, raw carrots on the side, glass of red wine to drink.

Kind of a chill day, hoping tomorrows work out helps get rid of my sore glutes. What a pain in the rear .... har, har, har.

No comments:

Post a Comment