Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tues Feb 15




I thought today went better than yesterday. At least work was stress free, although the hopes for over time will more than likely not be met. Which means that money will get tighter in the next few months.

At least my fitness will stay up - my gym is complete, and the days will "run away like wild horses over the hills" as Bukowski said. Damn, that guy could write.

I ran across a dude's website today, who is a teacher and running a part time fitness business on the side. He's running it out of his house, which I wouldn't do for insurance's sake. Alas, he's not me and I'm not in the same situation as he. I'm hoping to get a few sessions in with him, perhaps with my wife, too.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: smoothie (frozen fruit, OJ, GJ) Multivitamin

After workout meal - egg and veggie wrap with coffee to drink

Lunch tuna sandwich with water to drink, coffee after lunch.

Snack: almonds, prunes and water to drink.

Dinner: roast beef, veggies with water to drink.

Snack: almonds and a glass of red wine.

Did this workout:

1A) Zercher Squat w/Barbell 5 x 3 - 6 reps
1B) 30" box jump x 3 reps ea set
2A) KB step ups (held at side) 3 x 8 ea leg 30 lb KBs used
2B) Double KB Cleans 3 x 6 30 lb KBs used
3A) two handed 40 lb KB swings, three rounds
3B) 20 lunges

I tried to stay away from working my abs and shoulders today, as they were kind of sore. Everything south of the border was ok and so I worked there. When I got home, the rest of the day was, um, complicated and I'm just going to leave it there. Man, dealing with money, especially when you don't have an excess of it, sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment