Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tues Feb 1


Today was a good day - a lot to do, with lots of time to do it in. Fair, but hilarious with people talking about this pile of snow coming. I also watched a bit of Roulon Garner on The Biggest Loser. Man, what Alexander Karlein must be thinking ... I lost a gold medal to that fat asswipe? What?

Ugh. At least he's doing something about it. At least he's moving. I'd have liked it better if he'd not have to lose all that weight, be a good fighter on the UFC or something... anyway.

I went for a short run tonight, as I'm pretty sure I won't be able to for the next few days. Probably my last run before the 5k race this weekend. Should be epic. Ordered the iPad today, and I should see it some time next week.

Ate this today:

Breakfast: smoothie (frozen fruit, OJ and GJ blended) and a coffee on the way in to work.

snack: coffee and almonds

lunch: tuna sandwich with a salad, hummus, veggies, almonds and prunes. Water to drink.

Snack: water to drink

Dinner: chicken fajitas - chicken breast, salad greens, salsa with tomato ... they were pretty good. Water to drink, smoothie for dessert.

I waited about 90 minutes before going on a short run tonight. They said a lot about the impending storm on the news, but very little about the speed of the wind. That was not a fun run. First I was cold, then too hot. I overdressed, clearly. I'm also suspecting something is up with my little iPod shoe receiver. Something's up.

Alas, I'm going to be lifting tomorrow. Going to try and see about filming myself. Might be interesting, might land a kettlebell on my laptop. Should be interesting, in any event. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment