Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tue Feb 8

I have been rushing like mad today, and it doesn't look like it's going ot get any easier as the day goes by. At least I got a few tricks for my kids on the iPad tonight; hopefully them will keep them entertained and out of my hair.



I read about it in today's Toronto Star. It's what I'm reading these days, along with a rather awful biography about a child soldier from Africa. Terrible; makes me glad I'm in Canada and somewhat isolated from such things. And my kids don't have to worry about those things, either.

I also got a couple of free Canadian flags for free today - well, posters of them, anyways. Watch for pictures of another one hanging in my garage shortly.

When I got up this morning, I was so sore. DOMS and a sore back, man, from yesterday's workout. Just ouch. Instead of working out this morning, cleaned the kitchen and did laundry. Will get some work done when I get home today. Have to; later tonight is packed with other stuff.

Ate this today:

Breakfast: egg and roast beef wraps, water to drink

Snack: coffee on the way in

After work snack, followed closely by dinner: chips and salsa. Dinner was homemade pizza. Red wine to drink.

I'm not sure I got the message to my wife that she needs to help me with this overhaul of our lifestyle. I keep trying to lead by example; perhaps I needed to create a fuzz about it, but not yet. I'm seeing some good results in the last few days, in spite of my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment