Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sun Feb 27


Oh, to see the end of this week. Just so friggin finally. If I was to mark this week, I'd have to give it a C+, the only redemption being the KB Sport clinic on Saturday. The rest of the week was a collection of bad diet, skipped (or "missed") sessions and poor sleeping habits.

I feel awful and need to do something about it, rather than repeat this sorry ass excuse for a week.

I've got the tools at hand, I know what I need to do. What has to happen now is the rubber hitting the road, so to speak. I need to get it done.

Oh, one other thing I did this week was finish two books, "Long Way Gone" and "Crush it". Both were very good books for very different reasons. "LWG" is a story about a child soldier in Sierra Leone. Pretty gruesome stuff, makes me glad for what I have. "Crush it" is a business development book, and one which gave me the courage to get out there and make my life, and the lives of my family, better. I have a few irons in the fire in my head. Lemme get them planned.

So, I guess this week crept up to a C.

In any case, I was up stupid late last night, woke up late. Got my family going late, too. Got the middle child to a birthday party and ate poorly there. Got home to an empty fridge and a pissed off wife. Did the best with what I had on hand. One child missed swimming training as we had the wrong pool on the wrong day. Someone else mad at me. Made it up to that child by baking carrot and M&M muffins. No, that is not a typo. I'm not going to eat any of them. My wife was smacking her lips, though.

I ate this today:

Breakfast coffee and a BELT from Timmy Ho's

Lunch: a slice of pizza and water

Snack: coffee - still after that friggin' car, man.

Dinner: burger, no bun, with a salad. Yup, sorta like a "chicken on salad", 'cept with a burger. It came out better than I thought it would, but I am tired and that was the best thing I could do at the moment.

Lots of thoughts and worries about tomorrow - I have regular work and then my extra shift tomorrow. It's going to be unpleasant.

I have about 30 minutes left of digesting before I have to get my ass out on a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment