Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wed jan 26

this was not a good day - woke up after getting six hours of sleep. Coffee has been dehydrating me, and not helping me keep awake. I've been eating as best as I can, but not good enough.



Anyway, that was the day for me ... it's tough, man. Tough. Anyone telling you that being a parent is fun all the time is trying to sell you something. On occasion, it's a blast, but sometimes, it's just hard work.

My body is starting to wither under the assault of the coffee, poor sleeping and sometimes questionable eating habits along with the constant working out. Add to that stress of work and family, and you got yourself "self feeding storm" - htat is a storm that keeps getting bigger without you doing much...

My body is hurting.

So, I'm stretching tonight, hopefully getting back at it tomorrow. I'm at home tonight with the three kids, none of whom is sleepy, all of whom have turned into these whiny needy ... people ... who won't listen to me. Ugh. Deep breath, deep breath... they're only kids... ommm

I ate this today:

Breakfast: smoothie, coffee at work.

Snack: black coffee

Lunch tuna on a salad with veggies and hummus. Water to drink.

Dinner: roast beef wrap with veggies and water to drink. Smoothie with flax seed for dessert.

Like I said, not a great diet day - but not bad. I think I am still making progress, as I am not drinking alcohol very much these days... I als ran into a childhood friend of mine on facebook. Seems he's lost 90 lbs in 2010 and kept a blog about it, sort of. Keep these blogs is a good idea, as at least you can see the progress and monitor your food intake. I'm not sure about the idea of taking pictures of all your meals, but ya know ... might make an interesting project in April/ May for me.

Right, now... to get three kids asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment