Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wed Jan 12

I worked out barefoot in my garage/gym tonight. I thought I was all tough and stuff, then I saw this:


Meh, anyways, I did this:

8-10 dead lifts 120 lbs
20 TH KB swings 40 lb KB
5 Chin ups
20 BW squats
10 inclined push ups
8-10 tricep presses
8-10 bicep curls

Did AMRAP in 25 minutes. Got 6 or 7 rounds in.

Ate this today:

Breakfast: Belt and a coffee on the way in. I seriously have to take the time to get myself a better breakfast at home. This is getting stupid

Lunch: tuna on salad. Water to drink.

Snack: roast beef on a plate, water to drink.

Dinner: pasta with more water, almonds for dessert. I was more worried about my kids at this time than anything else. Two barfing and I needed something in my stomach.

My boy is about to wake up for his 9pm feeding. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment