Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tues Jan 11

Ugh. This is one of "those days". I felt like living death, called in sick and worked out anyways. Why? Because I had to. I went for a run ... nice a slow. My little boy is under the weather as is my wife.

So the three of us got on each others nerves all day. Such is life.

As I felt like crap, I ate like crap:

Breakfast - nothing. A sip of coffee

Lunch: Roast beef sandwich, water to drink after the run.

Dinner: Lentil Soup and a salad. Later I had freshly made roast beeg in a sandwich. Oh, that was good. Little horseradish, too. Mmmmm.

Boy is feeling better, as I am, too. Lots of rest today, too.

I'm hoping for a snow filled day tomorrow - it's already coming down quite nicely - so that no one shows up. Except for me, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment