Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thurs Jan 27

Man, I'm not sure what day it is anymore. I'm at work, taking a few minutes to get this blog post started, ran into this post of mine from another blog I keep for work.

"Great moments in Kettlebell Theatre" Awesome.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: smoothie, and coffee

snack: black coffee. Sorry to day it's the only thing that is dragging my butt through work these days.

Lunch: tuna on salad. Veggies and water to drink.

Dinner: lean ground turkey chili - corn, tomatoes, kidney beans, other beans, onion, mushrooms ... was pretty good inside a wrap with lots of fresh veggies and hot peppers added in. Water to drink.

Post run: water, water and a multivitamin.

My boy just wouldn't go down for me tonight. After the run, my wife came and held him and he just fell asleep. Made me feel like an idiot, but the same thing happened last week to my wife, so ... w/e. As long as he's asleep.

I turned the humidifier up on the furnace tonight, so I'm hoping that will help with night coughs and breathing. I think I'm breathing better at the moment. I'll just have to watch for mold around the house.

My run tonight was 7kms, a nice respectable distance at a pretty good pace. I'm still sore and stiff, but things are recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment