Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sat Jan 22

I got a run in this morning - but my iPod shut down about half way through. Drag. I did check it on the way out the door, but it let me down, no question.

I also ran an informal gymnastics session with my two older children later on in the day - lots of tumbling and doing some of the basics. Lots of fooling around, too. Did get to put together a second level of the mats, then put them away.

Ate this:

Breakfast: salad and roast beef wraps. Coffee and OJ to drink. Multivitamin

Lunch: roast beef wrap.

Snack: handful of almonds, water.

Dinner: went out after church, so this was a definite "cheat" meal. Burger and salad at Boston Pizza. Beer to drink.

I'm late with this posting - I got to bed pretty early... well, I got to sleep on the couch pretty early. Baby woke me up about midnight, then we all fell asleep at about 2am. Lots of fussing, no blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment