Friday, January 14, 2011

Fri Jan 14

Today started off fairly well and got better.

Breakfast was asmoothie - I finally had enough time to make one this week!

Lunch was at a work event. I ate pita and veggies and hummus. A couple of samosas, too. Coffee and water to drink.

My boy came to work with my wife for a visit. Made a good day even better. Got to feed him lunch.

Dinner was lasagna and a salad. Water to drink.

10k run in 46 minutes after a nap and feeding my boy. And changing diaper after diaper. I'm not sure it's healthy for me to see that much poop. I'm glad he's pooping, I'm just not sure I should be seeing that much.

Off for a shower and taking care of my boy.

2 comments:

  1. Good work on the 10k, sub 45min in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Boris! It's looking up for that Mud Run in the summer, man!

    ReplyDelete