Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursdayy Dec 16

This was a rough start of a day; up early with my boy. Not a lot of sleep.

On the way in, ate a Belt and a coffee

No lunch brought in today, so I had some of the leftovers from a party help down the hall. Stir fry veggies and some lobster sushi. It was pretty tasty, actually.

Lots of water to drink.

Dinner was chicken breast with veggies and rice.

After the run, I had some OJ and GJ with some vodka in it. Sort of a thank goodness that run is over and tomorrow is my last day of work for two weeks kind of a thing.

I saw this post by the Wildgorillaman on beach volleyball. I thought it was just awesome. You are so welcome, man.

Did six rounds of this workout

15 DH 40 lb KB swings
5 chin ups
15 BW squats
5 OH 40 lb KB snatches

then I did a 5k run (I missed a PB by 5 seconds) then a warm down run of about 1.5 kms. I have 40km before my colour changes on the Nike+ website. I want this coulour change so bad, it's funny. My wife looked like she was going to stab me when I told her I was going on a run at 7pm tonight. I'm thinking right after work tomorrow instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment