Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sat Dec 11

Today I had to make the window to workout. And A lot of stuff tried to get in the way. Early mornig feedings, car difficulties, being stuck in an elevator with my two older children for an hour ... like a said .. a lot of stuff tried to get in my way, but I did end up working out:

1) barbell Bear (clean + squat + press) x 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 (with my new barbell!)

2A) pull ups 4 x mixed grip x submax reps
2B) 10 push ups 4 x 10 (feet up on new bench!)

3 KB drill 10 DH swings to OH clean and press (both sides) for 5 minutes

Was pretty cool.

Ate this:

Breakfast coffee

Lunch: chicken and onion wraps (not bad)

Dinner: pork loin, rice and veggies ... yeah, I ate at my parent's place. Awesome. Beer to drink.

Watching the UFC 124 snack was hummus, veggies and beer. Had to. Will work it off this week, but I'm not worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment