Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday Dec 20

This is a long day - my kids are at home as am I. All three of them are demanding, which puts an incredible pressure on me to keep myself in line.

I did not get a lifting session in, but I did focus on a run, setting a new PR in the 5k run - 24:19. That's the ticket. Worked on the last push of the stride on this one - seems ot have paid off. Had the least amount of clothing I've ever worn on a winter run, and it was about -4C out. I'm thinking a part of my slowness is overheating while on the runs themselves. I can also control what I ate, so I kept this part of my life pretty clean, too:

Breakfast: coffee to drink, not sure of anything else.

Lunch was a tuna salad, almonds and water to drink.

Snack was a slice of left over pizza.

Dinner: chicken breast wrap with hummus and veggies. Water to drink.

Lots of water today, with OJ and GJ, too. One slip, and that's meh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment