Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wed Nov 10

This was a weird day. Went to bed at 8:30pm last night and so ... was up at 4:30am today. Yup, my body was ready to go. SO I got up and did laundry and checked my email. Made my kids' lunches. Read some blogs. Quiet, life affirming stuff. After getting the munchkins to school, did this:

Warm up with skipping:

Four rounds of
1A) Push Ups (mix hand positions each set) 4 x 15 reps
2A) Double KB Military Press Variation 4 x 5-8 reps
2B) 1 Arm DB row 4 x 8-12 reps
3) KB Farmer Walk x 200 meters non stop
4) 12 Tire flips

Might do a run in a while... dunno, it's kinda chilly out there tonight. Might just have to suck it up and get it done. Oh ..it got done:





Ate this:

Breakfast: Frozen fruit, OJ and green goo with flax.

After workout meal: 2 poached eggs with two small fillets of salmon. Oh my, that was good. Grapefruit juice to drink.

Coffee on the way in

Lunch was tuna on salad. Carrots with spicy hummus. Water to drink. Coffee when I got into class.

Dinner was ... chicken with chicken and chicken. With hummus and carrots. I had nothing much left in the fridge I wanted to eat. Water to drink.

Here's a pic of both the new hex dumbells and the "battling ropes".



Although, I did see this on ebay ... looks tempting, but I have a Christmas wish list that is ever growing. Meh, maybe if Santa doesn't bring me anything, I might have to order it.

No comments:

Post a Comment