Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Nov 28

I think this is post 90. Whoa. Cool.

In any case, I had beer last night, so I have to make up for it today.

I did this workout for 25 minutes, and got 6 rounds completed.

1) Tire DL + 80 lbs x 5 reps (I’ll see if the internets has the weight of the tire somewhere)
2) Bodyweight Pulling x 10 (on the TRX)
3) Bodyweight Pushing x 10 (one leg up, other on the tire)
4) 53 lb KB Swing x 10
5) OH 20 lb weights walking lunges x 50'
6) Sledge Hammer x 10
7) jump onto height (sb on top of the milk crate)
8) bicep curls (band with handles)

I felt good after this, but as usual, had to get my butt in gear and get kids to swimming and get groceries done ... then off to my parents place for dinner and helping them get their Macbook Pro up and running.

After I got back from helping my parents and getting my kids into bed, I went for a 5k run. 25 minutes long - which I used to think wasn't very good for conditioning, but now know better. I need to stretch.

I like the new set up of the garage - I got motivated yesterday and did some moving of stuff around. Then last night, I was kinda grumpy, so I did a workout with the car in there. Kinda interesting, to say the least. I got it done, but was pressed for space.

This is the diet for the day:

breakfast: poached eggs and chicken breast

Lunch: tuna wrap - onion, celery tuna and a little mayo on a wrap. Lots of almonds to eat and water to drink.

Dinner chicken and rice, nice salad with a beer to drink. Lots of water, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment