Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Nov 5

Today started off as one of "those days", but I got it turned around eventually.

I woke up sluggish and really didn't want to go to work. I ate too much before going to bed last night, and my body spent the time digesting and not recovering. I don't know if that is actually true, but man, I felt really slow this morning.

When at work, I got the November workouts printed off. It looks like I'm going to be doing some more DIY type stuff. I'll need a trip to the Reuse Centre in the near future. Last time I was there, I saw a heavy bag for 60 bucks. I hemmed and hawed, but didn't pick it up; I regretted doing that since. Hopefully it'll still be there for me Sunday.

I did this workout:

40 minutes of stretching and foam rolling on my legs and back.

This was my first experience with this; I needed it, my legs in particular, after Thursdays' rugby training session. Lots of sprints, stops and re-directions in that workout left my legs rather exhausted.

I ate this:

Breakfast: smoothie; back to using flax with OJ, GJ and some of the green goo with frozen berries.

Lunch: at work, at about 10:30am. Tuna sandwich, small salad, carrots and green peppers with hummus.

Dinner: scrambled egg with veggie wrap. Lots of green peppers in this one. Pretty good.

Water to drink throughout the day.

I got my kids to bed, and fell asleep from about 7pm until about 9. I've given myself an hour to get this post and other things I need done for tomorrow done, then I'm back in bed. I need at least 7 hours of sleep to get myself right for tomorrow.

I am reading the comments on this blog, just not very faithfully. I do respond to them when I see them.Oh, and I watched this:



and at the other end of things, here is this video: she is Irish, I think, and really works her core in this video. Honestly, this is one of my greatest weaknesses, and so ... something I should be working on:

No comments:

Post a Comment