Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wed oct 20

I'm doing this quickly, as I am feeling a cold coming on and I want to get back to bed. I tried doing this with the iPhone, but just lot patience with the wireless in my house. I need to get the wireless working better upstairs for just such occasions.

This was a decent day - routine was good, but still need more sleep.

I ate this:

Breakfast was a roast beef wrap. Simply awesome.

Snack was almonds and water

Lunch was a photocopy of yesterday: Salad, lemon and pepper tuna, salad dressing, almonds, carrots, hummus and green peppers. Water to drink.

Dinner was more roast beef, a beer to drink and a piece of left over BD cake.

I had to run errands after that, but I also got to look at Home Depot. I'm thinking I get back to Rona this week and pick up stuff for Indian clubs there. Seems counter to prevailing logic, but Rona makes it easier to find stuff.

Workout after work was this:

Warm up light KB and skipping rope

Four rounds of:
1A) Military Press:30/40 then 40/50lb KB (first singles, last three doubles)
1B) 6 chin ups
2A) feet up push ups - on old tire with sandbags, too 10, 10, 10, 15
2B) KB see saw rows 4 x 10

3) 10 Minutes x Max Rounds
med ball slam x 10
B) KB farmer walks 6 rounds of the garage, 40 and 50 lb KB
C) TRX Ring Push Ups x 10
D) TRX recline rows x 10

(finished four rounds in ten minutes. I was gassed. Then I went to pick up my girls. I felt good, man. Still, now at the end of the day, I didn't want to get out of bed to come and do this post, but I did it. I need a good night's sleep. And more water.

Did fair amount of prep for next week today. Need to get on the nitty and gritty tomorrow, do a crapload of stuff to finish this week in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment