Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Monday Oct 4

This was a solid day;

What I ate:

Breakfast: steak wrap. Getting close to the end of the steak from the weekend. Coffee on the way in from Tim Hortons.

Snack: almonds, water. The usual.

Lunch: Salad with tuna, veggies with hummus. Almonds (which I finished) water to drink.

Dinner: Sandwich night at Chez Chesser ... I had a chicken breast on a bun, and a steak on a bun, finishing the steak. A side salad, too. Dessert was a slice of apple pie. I either had water to drink, or nothing at all. Can't recall.

The big news was that I got home after work and got the chin up bar up and stuck on the wall. I had to miss a work out to get it done, but I got it done. Meh, I'll just have to work out a little longer tomorrow. Oh, wait I did do something later on, so I didn't miss a workout, I just did something different and something later... pics up later.

which was a 5k run after 9:30pm.

After the run, I noticed a lot of zits on my legs and backside - nothing troubling, really, but kind of annoying more than anything else. I'm hoping that I am not getting bed bugs in my house. I'll have to check the kids; I'm hoping it's just me and the number of workouts/showers I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment