Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Sept 27

Today was has to be an "A" for everything.

What I stuck in my gob today:

Breakfast: My God this was a good meal: freshly cooked Roast beef and poached eggs. A coffee at work.

Snack: Almonds, prunes and water to drink.

Lunch: Salad, tuna, almonds, celery and green peppers with hummus. Water to drink.

Dinner: Roast beef, hot HOT horseradish (also awesome), celery and carrots salad and OJ to drink.

For dessert: frozen blue and other berries, OJ and Arthurs Juice's "Green Energy" from the organic section of the grocery store. This was my "new" thing for the week, and it tasted quite good.





After work, before picking up my daughters, did four rounds of this workout:

1) KB Clean + BW Squat + Press 5 x 5 (30, 50, 50, 50 lb KB)
2A) KB rows 4 x submax (30, 40, 50, 70 lb kb)
2B) push ups 4 x submax (different widths, inverted etc)
3A) KB farmer walks 8 laps of the garage (this was tough, but I got it done)
3B) 400m sprint - got this recorded by my Nike+ set up.
4) ab circuit 4 x non stop -

I felt really good after this workout. I was feeling tired after dinner, had a quick nap, but still feel really, really good.



I felt good for the day, had my multi-vitamin, lots of water, good food, seven hours of rest .... doesn't get better than that.

On the research front, I was invited to try the Agatsu Paleo-challenge. It is a 30 day challenge to try and change what people think about food. As I am writing this, Robb Wolf is on my Macbook, and really affirming what it is that I am trying out here. I dunno if I want to go through the whole rigamarole of recording videos and posting them on Youtube, as the challenge would ask me to do, but I am not opposed to trying it out, to see what it does for me. In any case, I now have Robb Wolf's podcasts on my iPod, and when I am done Frank Abingnale's Stealing Your Life, I'm in for some help with a Paleo-diet.

Besides, I am so freaking busy, I'm not sure I'd get all the stuff done that they'd want me to get done. I'm being as efficient as I can ... and this is tough, man.

But all in all, an "A" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment